Aust Society Member Dues and Fees
The fiscal year of the society shall run from July 1-June 30 of the next succeeding year. All dues are payable on or before January 1 of each year. Failure to pay dues will result in inactivation of membership and a penalty of $25.00 annually may be required before reinstatement of active membership.
In exceptional circumstances, dues may not be collected from active or associate members without prejudice to membership where a situation has arisen which precludes their ability to pay even though their intention and desire to do so is manifest.
For additional information on the different levels of membership, please refer to the Aust Society Constitution and Bylaws.
Annual Dues, effective July 1, 2006:
- 1st year member dues - $100
- 2nd year member dues - $150
- Associate member after 2 years - $175
- Active member after 2 years - $300
- Postgraduate fellows - $10 per year while in recognized program
There are no dues for the following members:
- Honorary members
- Retired Senior members
- Active duty military serving outside the USA
Status changes — Please click here to initiate any of the following membership status changes: (link will open in a new window)
- I am currently in a recognized fellowship
- I am currently serving overseas with the U.S. Military
- I would like to change my membership status from active to retired
- I would like to resign my membership